||This symposium focuses on the use of Electron Backscattered Diffraction (EBSD) in the Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) but contributions on related SEM based techniques are encouraged as well including: Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction (TKD), Electron Channeling Patterns (ECP) and Electron Channeling Contrast Imaging (ECCI). We invite contributions in the following areas:
• Advances in theory, modeling, indexing and interpretation of diffraction patterns.
• Novel analysis and quantitative metrics of EBSD data
• Advances in detector systems, including direct electron detection
• EBSD, TKD, and/or ECP/ECCI applications in Materials Science
• EBSD, TKD, and/or ECP/ECCI applications in Geology
• Open source software related to EBSD, TKD, ECP, ECCI