||The Society for Biomaterials is pleased to sponsor an Undergraduate Student Poster Contest and a Graduate Student Poster Contest at this year’s MS&T Annual Meeting.
Undergraduate students are encouraged to present their undergraduate research experiences and utilize this opportunity to improve their communication skills. The work presented in the poster does not have to be performed at the student’s home institution, but could be, for example, from a project performed as part of a co-op experience, a summer internship, or a Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) project.
The purpose of the graduate student poster contest is open to current graduate students pursuing M.S. or Ph.D. degrees and seeks to recognize superior research performed during graduate study.
The students will have the opportunity to provide a rapid fire talk during an oral presentation session to dicuss their poster.
Contest participants must satisfy the following qualifications:
* Authors must be full-time students.
* Authors must register to attend MS&T 2022 and be present to put-up and take-down the posters.
* Authors must be present during the scheduled judging in order to answer questions and discuss their work. (All contest entrants will be informed of the judging time in advance.)
* Posters should not exceed 3’ x 4’ (landscape) or 4’ x 3’ (portrait). If a poster exceeds this space, it will be neither presented nor eligible for the contest. (Authors will be assigned display numbers prior to the conference to designate where presentations should be posted.)
* Guide for Creating a Technical Poster
First, second and third places for the Undergraduate Student Poster Contest will be given in the amounts of $250, $150, and $100 respectively.
First, second and third places for the Graduate Student Poster Contest will be given in the amounts of $250, $150, and $100 respectively.
You must indicate whether you are a student (undergraduate or graduate) as this is a requirement. Your abstract will be rejected if you do not complete this field.
YOU WILL ONLY BE ENTERED INTO THE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT POSTER CONTEST OR GRADUATE STUDENT POSTER CONTEST IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE.