||The Material Advantage student program is pleased to sponsor the Undergraduate Student Poster Contest held each year at MS&T. Undergraduate students are encouraged to present their undergraduate research experiences and utilize this opportunity to improve their communication skills. The work presented in the poster does not have to be performed at the student’s home institution, but could be, for example, from a project performed as part of a co-op experience, a summer internship, or a Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) project.
Contest participants must satisfy the following qualifications:
* Authors must be full-time students who are pursuing undergraduate degrees.
* Authors must register to attend MS&T 2022 and be present to put-up and take-down the posters.
* Authors must be present during the scheduled judging in order to answer questions and discuss their work. (All contest entrants will be informed of the judging time in advance.)
* Posters should not exceed 3’ x 4’ (landscape) or 4’ x 3’ (portrait). If a poster exceeds this space, it will be neither presented nor eligible for contest. (Authors will be assigned display numbers prior to the conference to designate where presentations should be posted.)
* For additional poster guideline information, refer to the links for the “Poster Scoresheet” and “Poster Judging Guide” as listed on the MS&T Students web page: www.matscitech.org/students
First, second and third places will be given in the amounts of $250, $150, and $100 respectively. All undergraduate students are eligible to enter the poster contest. The winners will be announced at the student awards ceremony at MS&T.
You must indicate whether you are an undergraduate student as this is a requirement. Your abstract will be rejected if you do not complete this field.
YOU WILL ONLY BE ENTERED INTO THE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT POSTER CONTEST IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE.