||AWS is now accepting abstract submissions to be considered for presentation during the Professional Program to be held at FABTECH 2022, November 8-10 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
To present your latest research results in the Professional Program, please complete submissions no later than May 9, 2022. Authors will be required to give 20-minute oral presentations and will receive complimentary registration for the 2022 AWS Professional Program, along with free access to FABTECH 2022, which is the largest metal forming, fabrication, welding and finishing event in North America.
Abstract submissions on novel developments and research related to materials joining technology and processes, including additive manufacturing are welcome. Topics of interest include those listed below. Although full papers are not required with abstract submission, authors are encouraged to submit them to the Welding Journal at editorialmanager.com/wj/default.aspx for possible publication.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Battery and Energy Systems Welding
- Industrial Applications and Technologies
- Modeling and Numerical Analysis
- Sensors, Controls and Robotics
- Surfacing and Overlay
- Weldability and Properties of Welded Components
- Weld Repair and Performance of Welded Joints including Corrosion, Creep and Fatigue
- Welding Processes/Methods:
- - - High Energy Density (Laser and Electron Beam) and Laser Hybrid Welding
- - - Solid State Welding
- - - Arc Wedling Processes and Methods
-DOE Sponsored Session on Stress-Relaxation Cracking
Special Events Include:
- The Comfort A. Adams Lecture
- Plenary Presentations
- Poster Competition
Submit your abstract for review today.
Abstract submission deadline is May 9, 2022.
Abstracts should be ≤1,000 words and contain the following: Introduction (200 words), Experimental Procedures (300 words), Results and Discussion (300 words), Conclusion (~200 words) and Keywords.