||The symposium covers the recent developments of material design, material preparation, properties, manufacturing issues, cost reduction etc. applicable to dielectric materials and electronic circuits.
* Dielectric Materials: Design, Preparation and Applications
* Composition, Processing, Microstructure, and Property Relationships
* Advancement in Dielectric and Piezoelectric Materials Synthesis
* Advancement in Dielectric and Piezoelectric Materials Applications
* Advancement in Dielectric and Piezoelectric Materials Characterizations
* Synthesis and Properties of Thin and Thick Film Materials and Devices
* Ferroelectric Relaxors and Piezoelectric Single Crystals
* Amorphous and Semiconducting Dielectrics, glass-ceramics-based electronics
* Tunable Dielectric Materials
* Metal-Ceramic Composites/Nano Composites for Microelectronic Packaging Applications
* LTCCs for 60-100 GHz Frequency Applications in Military, Automotive & Telecommunication circuits such as antennas, interposers etc.
* Electro-less Nickel-Gold Plating of Silver-based LTCC Circuits for Cost reduction
* Manufacturing Issues to Improve Product Yields of Electronic Circuits
* Mechanism, Modeling and Designing Issues for Dielectric and Piezoelectric Materials
* Meta-materials: Electronic, Magnetic, and Optic Properties