||Titanium and its alloys are founding increasingly widespread applications in aerospace, automotive, chemical, and biomedical industries due to their exceptional combinations of properties, such as high specific strength, excellent biocompatibility, great corrosion resistance, etc. This symposium will address recent advances in titanium research and serve as an international forum for scientists, engineers, and technologists from industry, academia, and research laboratories to share progresses and exchange ideas on the state-of-the-art in processing-microstructure-property relationships of titanium and titanium alloys.
Abstracts are sought for papers addressing emerging or novel uses of titanium, and investigations with emphasis on the interplay among composition, processing, microstructure, properties, and performance are encouraged. The topics of choice this year include, but are not limited to:
• Titanium and titanium alloys, including near alpha alloys, alpha+beta alloys, metastable beta alloys, intermetallic alloys and titanium matrix composites
• Advanced processing of titanium and titanium alloys
• Phase transformation and microstructural evolution in titanium and titanium alloys
• Mechanical behavior and performance of titanium and titanium alloys
• The application of ICME, materials informatics and machine learning in the discovery composition-processing-microstructure-property linkages of titanium alloys