||Clean environment is one of the most pressing issues. The ever-growing environmental pollution and energy crisis has stimulated the rapid development of catalysts for degrading pollutants, mitigating CO2 emission (reducing into valuable products) and generating carbon-free energy. This necessitates the involvement of multidisciplinary research fields including chemistry, materials science, as well as environmental science aspiring to improve human health and life quality.
The focus of this symposium is to create a platform where pioneering global experts take part in the progress discussion, exchange ideas and offer recommendations on future perspectives. At the same time, it is expected to be mutually beneficial for young researchers and students.
Abstracts are solicited in (but not limited to) the following topics:
• Materials for water and wastewater treatment (Emerging contaminants in water, Adsorption, porous materials)
• Materials for photocatalytic degradation of pollutants
• Materials for biocatalysts/biomass catalysis in environmental remediation
• Materials for CO2 reduction to valuable organic products
• Air pollution and treatment
• Sensors/biosensors for monitoring environmental pollutants.
• Frontiers of computation methods in designing efficient catalysts for environmental applications.