The Virtual Professional Program will be held November 15-16.
To submit your abstract, scroll down and complete the form below the Scope section.
Abstract submissions on novel developments and research related to materials joining technology and processes, including additive manufacturing are welcome. Topics of interest include those listed below. Although full papers are not required with abstract submission, authors are encouraged to submit them to the Welding Journal at editorialmanager.com/wj/default.aspx for possible publication.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Battery and Energy Systems Welding
- Industrial Applications and Technologies
- Modeling and Numerical Analysis
- Sensors, Controls and Robotics
- Surfacing and Overlay
- Weldability and Properties of Welded Components
- Weld Repair and Performance of Welded Joints including Corrosion, Creep and Fatigue
- Welding Processes/Methods:
- - - High Energy Density (Laser and Electron Beam) and Laser Hybrid Welding
- - - Solid State Welding
- - - Arc Wedling Processes and Methods
Submit your abstract for review today.
Abstracts should be =1,000 words and contain the following: Introduction (200 words), Experimental Procedures (300 words), Results and Discussion (300 words), Conclusion (~200 words) and Keywords.