||Submit your invited abstract today using this site.
About the symposium:
The field of biofabrication is dedicated to researching and integrating technologies such as bio-printing, bio-plotting, and bio-assembly into pharmaceutical applications such as engineered tissue systems and regenerative medicine. As this field is rapidly growing and evolving, the topics and key words listed below should be looked upon as a guide, rather than restrictions. Paper submissions on related topics that are not spefically mentioned below are encouraged, and will be considered for inclusion in the program.
Technical topics will include, but are by no means limited to:
- Fabrication Technologies, especially 3D Printing
- Bio-Inks and Advanced Biomaterials
- Evaluation, Characterization, and Quality Control for Biofabrication
- Biofabricated Tissues and Organs
- On-Chip Applications
- Biofabrication from the Perspective of Industrial Applications
Biofabrication Key Words:
- Musculoskeletal Tissues (including Bone and Cartilage)
- Biofabrication and Cancer
Please follow the abstract formatting instructions available at www.biofabrication2019.org.