||This yearly symposium provides an international forum for scientists to meet and discuss recent developments in boron-based materials.
● synthesis of boron-based nanomaterials: nanotubes, nanoribbons, nanowires, nanofibers, etc.
● synthesis of boron-based bulk materials: rhombohedral, orthorhomic, tetragonal phases, etc.
● theory and simulations of boron-based materials
● thermodynamic properties of boron, phase diagram, high-pressure properties
● chemical properties of boron-based materials
● superconductivity in boron compounds
● advanced techniques for characterization of boron
● boron compounds: sintering, characterization, properties and applications
● boron coatings and boronizing (boriding, boronization) of ferrous alloys, titanium-alloys, nickel-based alloys and characterization of their structure and properties
● applications of boron coatings, boron compounds, boron nanomaterials: present and future