||The 6th International Congress on 3D Materials Science seeks to provide the premier forum for presentations of current interest and significance to the three-dimensional characterization, visualization, quantitative analysis, modeling, and development of structure–property relationships of materials, as well as big data and machine learning issues associated with 3D materials science. Additionally, this congress will provide an intimate environment for rich discussions and interactions among the key researchers in the world to not only assess the state-of-the-art within the various elements of 3D materials science, but also to roadmap the key areas of future research. Topics include but are not limited to:
- New 3D characterization methods
- Multimodal 3D characterization
- Automated and autonomous 3D materials research
- 3D data processing and reconstruction algorithms
- Artificial intelligence methods for 3D data analysis
- Methods for 3D materials simulation and modelling
- Process-microstructure-property relationships in 3D
- Materials dynamics in 3D
If your abstract was previously accepted for 3DMS 2021 and transferred to 3DMS 2022, you do not need to resubmit your abstract. You will be included in the 2022 program. If you have a new abstract, the organizers encourage you to submit it to be considered for an additional presentation.
If your presented at 3DMS 2021, the organizers strongly encourage you to submit a new abstract to be considered for 3DMS 2022.