Aniket Dutt is at present pursuing PhD at UNT and his main focus of research involves:
• Microstructural evolution of high temperature materials through materials by design using GA approach
• Study of friction stir processing in beta titanium alloys
• Thermal and material flow modeling of Friction stir welding/processing
• Study of friction stir processing of A286 austenitic steel
• Mechanical properties of laser additive Ti-6Al-4V component
He is skilled in FSW/P, microcopy (SEM, TEM, FIB, 3DAP), mechanical testing (Mini-tensile, Creep, Hardness) and computational tools (Matlab and Abaqus). During B.E., he developed a novel approach to determine the thermodynamic data. Working as a summer trainee at TATA steel, he did research in the field of physical modeling of steel and continued study in physical modeling of steel during M.Tech at IIT Kanpur. He would like to an opportunity to utilize his technical knowledge and research expertise.